Guardians Of Styx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Applications  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

would like to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rohiran

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: would like to join   would like to join EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:27 pm

hello

am looking for a guild where ppl like to play as a grp and help each other if needed. i play a lot am on most every day.
i have a lvl20 necro and am still new to the game. i have played a lot of game in the past wow gs vg d1 and d2.
am a bit older the most of the players(53), but i get along with most ages Smile
Back to top Go down
Elmore

Elmore

would like to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: would like to join   would like to join EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:57 am

No worries about the age.. we have many old players in the guild, me included Very Happy
You are welcome to join us. Talk to me or any officer online and we will make it happen.

Elmore
Back to top Go down

would like to join
Page 1 of 1