Guardians Of Styx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Applications  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here is the place to fill in your application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zedion
Admin
Zedion

Here is the place to fill in your application! Empty
PostSubject: Here is the place to fill in your application!   Here is the place to fill in your application! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Here is the place to fill in your application! (Only for people that not already are in the guild!)
Back to top Go down
https://gostyx.rpg-board.net
Dragonsp

PostSubject: Application   Here is the place to fill in your application! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:43 am

Hi

I was impressed with your website, and the size and makeup of your Guild. I have played a lot of WoW over the past 3 years . . . in fact played so much WoW I even dream of WoW. AoC finally reached the United Arab Emirates this past week. I installed the game on 2 PCs for my wife and I. We have a total of 50 WoW Characters that we play all the time . . . we play on 2 PvE servers and 1 PvP server. Love the PvE end-game raids a lot.

So, we are giving this new game a go. I have enjoyed the past two evenings of playing AoC . . . there is so much to learn about this new game. Anyway, we are a mature couple with no kids at home . . . Smile

Dragonspawn is a level 12 Ranger moving forward solo at the moment. Hope to reach lvl 20 tonight. Maybe not . . .

I am interested in joining your guild for a long and enjoyable time with AoC. Please whisper me in-game if you think I might fit in your guild. When my wife starts to play, she would also be a willing member too.

I ask for you to whisper me, as I dont even know how to enter friends in my list yet. As I said, I have a lot to learn about this game . . . Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragonsp

PostSubject: full name in-game is Dragonspawn   Here is the place to fill in your application! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:46 am

Hi it is Dragonspawn again regarding my application. I just reread the post, and noticed that the username was cut off, so wanted to repost my ingame name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is the place to fill in your application!   Here is the place to fill in your application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is the place to fill in your application!
Page 1 of 1