Guardians Of Styx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  Homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HomeHome  Applications  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splinter

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Greetings,

Ever since the 1st Diablo I became addicted to RPGS.
Most recently I was a hardcore GW player with a lot of SF farming under my belt and after that I dived into WoW and played it for a little over a year (Balnazzar).
Once I dinged 60 I joined pretty much every raid on Mo/Tu/Fr/Sa/Su, quickly becoming the top Dkp of my class (dr00d) and getting as far as Tier 2 until the expansion came out and then I stopped.

AOC as now arrived and here I am, a 33 Ranger named Splinters. I am only lvl 33 in part because of my decision not to do the same mistake I made in WoW of rushing a continuous grind till 60 and missing out on a lot of the exploration... this time I'll enjoy the ride a bit more b4 reaching my destination:
End Game Raiding and PVP Sieges

Obviously enough... I cant reach my goal alone, so I'm looking to join a good-size guild that has the potential and ambition to take on the big bosses.
Back to top Go down
Elmore

Elmore

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 11:52 pm

You are most welcome to join us Splinters. We need good players Very Happy
Contact me or any officer online andf we will make it happen.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1